We're honored to have your sponsorship
Why Sponsorship is vital to
this educational effort.
- Use this form to tell us how to honor you and what page or
topic you prefer to Sponsor.
- Indicate the amount of your pledge. Every dollar is
appreciated. We'll bill you.
- Simple as that.
- Please email this information to email@example.com or print & mail it to
120 Lorberta, Waterford, MI 48328
Your email address
Your full postal address (we will bill you for
your pledged amount)
The URL or title of the page you would like to
sponsor (Or a general topic you would like to sponsor, such as
"Pruning" or "Identifying weeds.")
The name to appear in your Sponsor Seal (your
name, or a commemoration.)
Optional: Any message or photo (attach it,
please) you would like to present in the Sponsor Seal. Limit
messages to 30 words. Send photos as .jpg (Samples below.)
Name the Sponsor Seal you prefer (see choices below) or say we can
choose for you.
Your Sponsorship pledge. $ ____________________*
*This amount is your choice. We will bill you. We can
- $30.00 to Sponsor an item that gave you extra
time to smell the roses.
- $50.00 to Sponsor an item that saved you a
trip to the garden center.
- $75.00 because the information you're
Sponsoring spares a gardener time and effort, and also makes the
garden more enjoyable.
- $100.00 to support advice that can prevent
loss of major landscape elements, such as trees.
- $200.00 to focus attention on news that may
save a person harm.
ideas for your message:
Something you found worthwhile about an article here, about
GardenAtoZ in general, or perhaps from a class or workshop:
- This saved me time. I think others should try it, too.
- Loved the how-to photos.
- This works in real life, I know!
- It's great to have all this information so easy to find.
- GardenAtoZ is like having a garden expert at my side.
A quote or memory of a Mentor:
- For my Aunt Mel, she would plant just this way!
- To Grandma Nancy and her wonder beans.
Seals may appear smaller here than they appear on Sponsored
Rectangle 1 arrow
Long white arrows